Sunday, May 8, 2011

School Memory Book Cover

As the end of the school year approaches, many of you have been scooping up my school memory book from TpT. Thank you for liking this idea! It was the #4 best selling item on TpT last week!!


This memory book includes an About this Year page, My Favorite Things, My Favorite School Lunch, My Favorite Recess Activity, My Favorite Subject, My Favorite Book, My Favorite Class Activity, My Favorite Field Trip, I’ll Never Forget When…, the Funniest Moment, Special Letter to My Teacher, What a Friend, Next Year…, and an Autograph page. There are over 17 pages of writing activities included in this purchase!! 


I have received several requests for a cover page...so, after purchasing the commercial license from Lettering Delights for the font graphics...here is a cover for the memory book. Enjoy!! Thank you for your support. I truly adore making products for you and your students. Clipart by Scrappin Doodles and Lettering Delights.


5 comments:

Lindsey (The Teacher Wife) said...

i LOVE it! thank you! thank you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it ! Thanks for sharing your ideas. I just subscribed to your blog via e-mail. :o)

Sylvia Raigosa said...

Love the cover! Thank you so much Alicia.

Sarah Eshbaugh said...

Thank you so much for sharing this memory book! I love it! I follow you on First Grade Factory and TPT!!! :-)

The Lesson Plan Diva- Teacher Resources said...

So cute!
www.lessonplandiva.blogsot.com

Post a Comment